Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Zenspirations #19: “The Garden”

Carrying a small drawing pad has become a must in my purse.  I love drawing my Zenspirations in a Strathmore® 400  Series Drawing pad.  Normally a 6x8in which fits in my purse with a pencil pouch that holds my Micron®, pencils, mini ruler, and eraser. 

I actually completed this drawing on my break at school and flowers are one of my favorite things to draw in Zenspiration.  I have mentioned it before but remember this is a method developed by Joanne Fink and by clicking on her name it will direct you to her blog.  She is a wonderful artist who loves to express her art and faith through her drawings and writing.


I colored the leaves and flowers with my assortment of gel pens using the ones with a bit of glitter to add that extra sparkle. 

Have fun and let the joy of life enter your life.


WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment