Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

Zenspirations #20: “My Sunshine”

Practicing with some newer dangles and trying different pens.  Traditionally the Sakura® Micron is the pen for both the Zentangle® method and the Zenspirations® method, but I find that I am very heavy handed and the point of the marker gets destroyed before the ink is gone on the pen.

I have been using the Bic™ Intensity Fine pen marker and is very sturdy and handles the pressure well.  For this drawing I used the Zentangle® apprentice pen which has a felt like tip and is also a pretty good pen.  Both the Bic and the apprentice Micron work well for me because they are able to withstand the pressure of my heavy hand.  As usual I use an assortment of gel pens brands to do my coloring.
The lesson been that I really need to loosen up a little and not let my stress take it out on the poor pensNyah-Nyah or they’ll never last.
Take care, thanks for vising and hopefully your pens are not in pain…Winking smile

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment