Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

MixMedia Card #2

Here is another little mixed media card  I created out of some scrap Gelli Arts™ Plate prints.  This was a background created with an assortment of stencils, acrylic paints, paper washi tape (Tim Holtz®), modeling paste and sticker words (Cosmo Cricket). I also used Uni-Ball® Micro pen to draw heart and stitches as well as outlining the words and phrases.  The leaves where drawn with the Uni-Ball and silver Sakura Permapaque® marker. The piece was sealed with semi-gloss Gel Medium (Golden®)

I did not have any rhyme or reason as to what the theme was going to be, it wasn't until the background was finished that it occurred to me that I should just add another heart and add it to the first card I did.  Sort of make a heart series!
Thinking smile



Who know what goes in this mind!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by and taking a peak at this "Wondering Mind Field" of mine.

Be safe!


WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment