Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Zentangle Inspired Art #1

I love Pinterest® and it is so much fun to just look through all the images you can think off under all kinds of categories.  A while back I was in a waiting room and decided to just browse through my boards and found that I had pinned some cute images.  The are all fun and have a coloring book quality to them, so  I thought this would be a great way to get some more practice with my patterns.  Plus I just love gel pens so any excuse to use them for color is always welcome!Party smile




Image belongs to Suzanne Cooper©2004

So out the window go all the impossible goal and just try to have some fun and quite time. Have a great day and as always find your creative soul even in the little moments.

Wonderingmindfield

No comments:

Post a Comment