Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

My Favorite Type of TV

I am so glad for YouTube and all the wonderful videos you can find from all kinds of crafters and artist.  I am not a great TV watcher, I mean I have my favorite shows, such as Criminal Minds, Stalker and Supernatural, can't stop watching those, sooo good! Anyway, what I was saying is that I remember the Arleene's and the Carol Duvall shows that taught so many of us how to do all kind of great craft and recycle all kinds of goodies.

For a while there it was rather boring with not much out there to watch, now there all kinds of great YouTube channels where crafters and artists from around the world teach and inspire us every day. Here is a list of some of my favorites, if you don't know them then please check out their videos and be inspire as I have.

  1. Ellen Wolters (Zentangle)
  2. Julie Fei-Fan Balzer (Mixed Media)
  3. Sea Lemon (DYI-Crafting)
  4. Nika in Wonderland (Mixed Media)
  5. Cat Hand Mixed Media-Cards) 
  6. Patti Parrish (Gelli-Plate Guru)
  7. Jennifer McGuire Ink (Card Making & Crafts)
  8. Clarity Stamp (Gelli-Plate & more-UK)
  9. Lindsay Weirich "The Frugal Crafter" (Crafter)
One of the most recent artist I have been watching is Cat Hand.  I like her channel because she uses mixed media to create some very adorable cards, and using a Gelli® to create some very nice backgrounds.

Be inspired and inspire others and your life would have more meaning!  Be safe and take good care of yourself.

WonderingMindField

No comments:

Post a Comment