Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

Zenspirations #16

This Zenpsirations® was created during my break at my second job.  I only had a Bic® Intensity Fine market and a red Pentel® write pen in my purse so I decided is all I needed and this is the result.

Like the Zentangle® this method can be just as relaxing and fun to do.  You don’t need a lot of materials and with a few curves and line come up with a cute drawing.  Zenspirations™ is a Joanne Fink creation and if you are interested check out her blog and/or YouTube videos by Sakura®.  The Zentangle® method was created my Maria and Rick and for more information check out their website.

Have a great day and if you have never done Zenspirations™ or Zentangle® give a try, they are both a great way to relax and create something fun and pretty.

Wonderingmindfield

No comments:

Post a Comment