Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Zenspirations #17

I couple of weeks I took went to the Goodwill near my town and was looking through their book’s sections and found a little book of quotes.  The title is “Webster’s Book of Quotations”",” published in 1994.  Nifty little book with quotaions for everything from ability to anger and to youth among others.  Very interesting little book.  Another find at the Goodwill was a few old books that had sheet music so I am very exited to used them in the future for my art journal.

I enjoy going to the flea market and the Goodwill® there are so many interesting things you can find there and it is a great place to find art supplies like stamps and stationary.  The best thing to find is old books and pages to create art journals or mixed media projects.


I was on my night class and during break I started this Zenspirations drawing and used one of the quotes I found on the book to practice with my lettering.  Unfortunately I did not write down the page of the quote so I can’t remember who the person is that wrote.  So for the sake of disclo
sure, it is not my quote!!!! Is just a nice quote that I think society these days needs come to appreciate more.


Thanks for visiting this little corner of my mind and have a great day, be safe and keep finding joy in your creativity.

Wonderingmindfield

No comments:

Post a Comment