Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Zenspirations #18: I’m All Over!!!

This a quick and easy Zenspirations® I created a while back while waiting for my car to warm up at 5:30am before going on my way to my second job.  It was –5 degrees outside and my car was fighting for its life, took three tries to get the poor thing to start.Surprised smile I had to leave the poor thing on for 15 minutes before I could take off!!



I drew the dangles with my trusty Bic® Intensity Fine pen.  I really like this pen because I tend to have a heavy hand and some pen don’t last long in my hands.  I can use it on any paper and have pretty good results.  Once the car was warm I took off and finished the drawing on my break.  The colors I completed after and I used an assortment of gel pens I have collected recently.

Doing this quick drawing helps me start my day in a better frame of mind.  Give it a try… As you can see you do not need to be a artist to have fun and find a little quiet time in your life. 


Have a safe day and find contentment in the little things.Peace


Wonderingmindfield

No comments:

Post a Comment