Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Zentangle Tile #18: Tangle String 002

This is my second tile of my personal challenge using the string in the TanglePatterns.com and I'm however a little out of practice.  I had decided to just randomly pick patterns and make them work in the tile and boy was that hard.  I wrote names on little pieces of paper and then would pick them and draw them on the string.

One thing I learned is that I don't always have to fill every space with a
different tangle, is ok to repeat patterns to make the tile more pleasing.  The good thing is that there are plenty of strings on Linda's web site to practice with.

If you click on the caption under the string picture it will direct you to it on the Tanglepatterns.com website.  Go check it out is a really nice website with lots of information.


Thanks for visiting and remember that mistakes are just occasions to learn.  Have safe and creative day!

WonderingMindField
http://tanglepatterns.com/2012/05/tanglepatterns-string-002.html
l

No comments:

Post a Comment